Wednesday, February 11, 2009

O.K....I continue to learn and learn and learn, muddling my way through all of the new ways of communicating on the internet. I have a website, 3 e-mail addresses, a my space page, a facebook page and now am trying to create a blog spot. I think I am going to have to have some help with creating the look I want. My daughter, Jori, got me started on this latest endeavor. She has a way of getting me excited about the things she is excited about. Hopefully, this will be a way my family, friends and business associates will be able to stay connected with me. I probably will create a different page for my real estate business and connect the two. So much to learn! Anyway, I have always loved the poem about families being like patchwork quilts, thus the name of my site. I will share my favorite poem (I have two actually) about how families are like patchwork quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment